EMS is currently taking Expressions of Interest from Heavy Diesel Mechanics to provide OEM level support, consisting of maintaining the mine fleet, local workforce upskilling and training for our International Operations.
You must have extensive and in-depth machinery knowledge especially electrical, hydraulic grease systems, commission and assembly, OEM structural repair procedures and GET installations.
- Must have good communication skills
- Must have international drivers licence
- Must be qualified and have extensive experience on Komatsu Shovels
- Must be qualified and Highly Experienced with Hitachi machinery
- Must be able to pass a police clearance
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment medical
- Current Passport
- Trade papers
EMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply.